Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Sunday

So it is 8:29am and I have been awake for like 2 hours already. Luna (the rooster) woke up early and decided that we should all be involved with her need to pee "in the little potty". The little potty is the toilet that I bought and installed 2 years ago in our middle bathroom. It is for preschools. Of course, I had to have one and it sat lonely for the first year and a half. Now when Luna has to use the potty she calls the out the one that she will need to use. The "big potty" or "the little potty". If we are out of her special wipes she will not use the bathroom until someone has made a trip to the store to get her some. She mentally cannot get through it. Today, Manuel will go to Church at 9:30 (better known as the SOCCER FIELD) Where he will pray to the SOCCER GOD for clarity! (or to score a goal) I hear the rain starting to pour down, so I know he is upstairs in bed crying because soccer will be cancelled today. They only play once a week and if Sunday is a wash, it's another week before church reopens. I on the other hand will be at home cleaning the same thing I cleaned yesterday and the day before and the day before that ect. I have become a yard sale queen. I am clearing out our house of all clutter and making money to fill it back up with new exciting clutter. People love my junk! I checked the China adoption forum knowing that there will be NO approvals on the weekend, but I had to do it anyway. This is what I do. I am so READY! Why can't China understand this?

No comments:

Post a Comment