Friday, May 29, 2009

Life's a beach!











My Luna and Sole' have finally reached a turning point. We actually went to the beach and STAYED! I know it is hard to believe, but yes , we are there. We didn't swim, but we did build sand castles, bury Luna and rush the surf. Thanks to Aunt Vanessa, it was all made possible! My girls will truly be little surfer girls in the years to come. I hope so anyway. I know the years will pass by very fast so I want to make sure I take in every special moment. Every time I think about leaving them to go to China for 2 weeks, I feel sick inside. I can only hope they understand and know that I am coming back. It will be a strange couple days when I do get home with ZenXiao. I hope that she understands that my friend Julie that is traveling with me to get her is NOT her mother. That would totally be a bummer if she likes her more than me. How could that possibly happen??????????????:)

No comments:

Post a Comment