Wednesday, May 13, 2009

La Luna


Seriously, I know that she is my daughter, but isn't she the cutest little thing you have ever seen? So yesterday, we are sitting in Pizza Hutt with Tia Vanessa and Luna looks at her and in her angelic voice she said " Come on Vanessa, live a little." Okay, Autistic children store things in the computer in their brain and decide to take it out and use it years or months later. I have no idea where that came from. Today was a great day. We went to CoCo's Moonbounce place better known as "The Germy Place" we were the only ones there. Luna and I were the slide masters. I have to bounce with the girls and go down the slide being that I am their full time playdate. Luna is trying to play with other kids now and is actually taking the lead. Now its all over with! If she is anything like her mother that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment