
When I checked my email today, there was an email from the orphanage. They told me that a famous movie star had visited the orphanage and liked Zenxiao very much. They took pictures and will be sending them soon to my Yahoo adoption group. Also, today is a great day because a little girl that is in ZenXiao's group is being adopted by a family that has already adopted another little girl from China. This little girl is 3 and she is so beautiful. I inquired about her myself a couple weeks ago. She has epilepsy but it is under control. She is very small and has the most beautiful lips ever. I am so thankful she now has a family. I am hoping her family is somewhere on the same coast that we live on. I want to be able to find a group to get together with a few times a year, so ZenXiao can keep her language and heritage alive. I have been studying Chinese and it is so hard. I want to know enough to be able to communicate ZX needs in the beginning. I have bought many bilingual flashcards, books and dvd for her and I. I am getting so excited. I know with everyday that passes, we are getting closer to her. Julie and I are ready, we just want to go. Manuel is thinking about starting to build our new family home in the fall. It will be nice to have a big yard for the girls to play outside. Open space is definitely what we are lacking here! It will be great for all of us. Vanessa and Jordan my brother and sister in law will be building at the same time in the lot next to ours. It will be great. Vanessa is also my sister, mother, daughter,best friend ect...I cant wait to be neighbors! The picture above is the little girl in ZenXiao's group that found her family. They live in aUpstate NY. I just checked. Enjoy her beautiful little face.
No comments:
Post a Comment