Saturday, June 20, 2009
Wii NOT Fit
A couple months ago I joined the gym for the first time in my life and I actually went. I just really ended up using this cardio machine for like 45 minutes every time because I was to embarrassed to do anything else. But, At least I went. Manuel thought it would be a good idea to get a Wii Fit instead, so I wouldn't have to go to the gym and I could use it at my own pace and time. Well, I'm not sure that he realized that I have only one pace and that is 100 miles and hour and I don't even have time to use the bathroom. So needless to say I am NOT FIT AT ALL. I have used it 1 time and I really liked it but Luna and Sole think it is a free for all when I start to exercise. They get all excited and start jumping all over the balance board and cry if you make them stop. I hate exercising and I don't want to do it. These are things that I like to do: Sleep, eat, bathe, shop, repeat steps 1 thru 4. You don't see exercising in there do you? NO, because I HATE TO EXERCISE! And this is the reason that Wii NOT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment