Monday, June 22, 2009

MRI Day

So today was the MRI. I went to my least favorite hospital of the 2 I have to choose from here in my gigantic community. The reason it is my least favorite is because I'm not sure what they really do there. I know there are doctors there and nurses and I know now that they have a machine to do an MRI and there is that mammogram machine but I'm not sure it works because every time, you have to go back for another image. I would like to believe that it is me and they find me attractive and just want more images of "mine" but I know that it has happened to others too. Anyway, I went there looking my best because if you look your best nothing can possibly be wrong with you. You also have to smile alot because happy people are healthy. As they slid me into the tube thing I caught a glimpse of my image in the little reflector mirror. I saw all of my "lucky charms" and started laughing" but I could not move my head. I had my Chinese red thread bracelet on, my Hispanic Saints bracelet and in my sweaty palm was "Guan Yin" it is a metal off of my necklace, she is the Buddhist protector of women. I figured with all of my voodoo powers everything would be all right. Then I started thinking about my real lucky charms Luna, Sole and Zen. I asked God to please let me stay here for them. I love them so much it is painful. It hurts to look at them and know that my job is not finished. I need to know that they will be okay without me whether I am here or not and then I will find peace in my destiny, where ever it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment