Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sole and The Bunny











Let me tell you something about my Sole, she loves animals. She has this voodoo connection with animals. I truly believe that someday she will work in Sea World or Animal Kingdom. Being a Vet would not be exciting enough for her. She likes to feed the Bunny lettuce in the morning. Well, she likes to shove the lettuce down his throat in the morning. The bunny doesn't care, he has an eating disorder. Not the kind that you throw up after you eat, the kind that you just eat and get fat. Our cat Fluffy is not bothered by the bunny at all and I am still a little worried about that. The bunny likes to chew on pretty much everything and cannot be trusted for even 1 minute alone. I have somehow managed to complicate my life even more but when I look at his little bunny face it's all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment