Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gypsy World Market Rides Again!

Today was a great day! I had a Market at my friends Chrissy and Phil's house in Berlin. It is so peaceful there. I don't know if it is because I was at Chrissy's house and she is just the most amazing women ever or because it is just truly peaceful there. I really think it is Chrissy. She was a teacher at my daughters school. She is this laid back artistic breath of fresh air person. I have the utmost respect for her in every way. She is a great mother, a great friend, a great Buddhist and now a great wife! Yeah! Oh and she has a bunny too. He is not quite as beautiful as my bunny but he holds a close second. My bunny was named Beijing but I call him BUNNY or BUNNY WAILER. I always do that. I get an animal, name him and then change it to something completely different. Although, I did the same thing to ZenXiao. Speaking of ZenXiao, last night when I got ready to go to bed, I looked over at her bedroom and there sat her bed waiting. I had such an urge to go lay in it. I really just wanted to curl up in her bed and go to sleep. I felt like I would be closer to her somehow. I'm getting really nervous and scared. I don't like not knowing. I want us to all be together as a family. Luna is so ready for companionship. She needs someone with experience to guide her on how to play. She really does not know how to play with someone else. She is starting to try to force Sole to play with her but she just kind of drags her around. It does not look like fun at all. It looks like it hurts. It is hard for other kids to understand Luna's quirkiness. She tries to play but at any moment she can trade you in for Diego or Dora or anyone else that her imagination congers up. Other kids are always like, she wont play with me or she wont follow me. I never know what to say to them. I feel like I need to come up with some kind of formal explantion or something to make the wierdness go away. I think that is why I tend to just do things with the girls by myself instead of playdates. Its not much of a playdate when the other kid ignores you! I want to go to playdates without my kids, so I can just hang out with some other moms. Now, thats weird. Atleast we know where my girls got it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment