Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rally The Messy Art Crew

Legend has it, The Children's Book Garden has messy art every Thursday Morning at 10:30am. So I decided instead of going to get the pool chemicals that I would rally up the girls and their kids for some messy art. So I called Maureen and she was in. Then I called Julie and she was in. Off to messy art we went. I was so proud of myself for taking Luna to a place she could interact with other children and I would interact with other moms. I was being a good mother. The only problem was, messy art is not on Thursdays anymore. It is every other Wednesday. It just so happens that they love us at the children's book garden and they accommodated us anyway. Our children Painted and got messy! We all got some great things for the kids and my Luna was so engaged the whole time. I am so proud of her. I wanted to go to Panera for lunch after, but one can only ask for so many miracles in one day! There will come a day when I too will join the ranks of mothers that lunch together with their children, attend birthday parties, go to the beach and freely use the bathroom. Until then, I will just be me.... mother, wife, doctor, maid, car wash attendant, gas station attendant, grocery bagger, occupational therapist, ranch hand, yard saler, chef, sanitation engineer,teacher, Chauffeur, laborer and missionary.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE AFTERNOONS????????????????
    kATHY

    ReplyDelete