Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tie Dye Minus Sole







Mental Note: NEVER EVER EVER EVER TIE DYE WHEN SOLE IS NEAR! There we were, Luna, Zen and I getting ready for our long awaited tie dye adventure. Everything was perfect. Shirts tied check, paper down on table check, dye bottles full and ready to go check, rubber gloves on and so we began. For however much could be expected of Luna and Zen they were doing a great job. Then it happened. The resident terrorist stormed the table. With in 10 seconds, she knocked the bottles of dye over, tie dyed her face and hair, shot it across the table at Zen, dipped her hands in the dye , wiped it all over her naked body, spilled it on the floor, grabbed the shirts we were working on and ran off with them and the finale.....went to my computer to finish her game and got dye all over the screen. I could not stop her because I was bound in plastic gloves and realized when I took them off to chase her down that I had a hole in my glove so my hand was completely covered in green dye. yes, I got the shirts back, yes I cleaned her body, yes I got it off the computer and NO, I did not get it off my hand! I have green dye permanently embedded in my skin. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirts! You can see Sole eyeing them up in the "before" pictures - too funny! AM

    ReplyDelete