Monday, March 8, 2010
Chillin with my homies
I cant even begin to tell you how much fun my crew is. We had such great time yesterday at the G-Hotel. The girls are so excited and their imaginations go crazy. My favorite part is just being able to be with my children and not feel compelled to clean or cook. Oh, you can believe we eat though, Just because I'm not cooking does not mean WERE NOT EATING. Where there is fun, there is cake and pizza. I love when its time to go to bed and they are all snugly with me. Zen in one bed THINKING that her and I are going to sleep together and Sole and Luna in the other. I say Zen is thinking that I will be sleeping with but I wont be. She is a terrorist in the bed. She spins around, yanks the covers, grits her teeth and kicks. So as you can imagine, it is better to find a sliver of space between Luna and sole than risk my life sleeping with the little Chinese girl :). Anyway, she falls out of the bed too many times a night. I cant be responsible for trying to hold her in the bed all night. I need my rest so I can answer the 50,000 questions she will ask me in the light of the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment