Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The Pathetic Truth
You are more than likely going to think I am crazy after this post, but the truth is the truth. Today when my friend and I arrived at gymnastics class with the girls, we were told that their instructor would be late because of a house fire. That's right, her house caught on fire in the middle of the night because of a woodstove. When she showed up about 15 minutes late and started to tell us about the fire, we couldn't believe what had happened to her. Her 2 boys were safe and they were able to put the fire out and save her house. She went on to say, that she has been staying in a hotel for the last 4 days and that was the only thing I heard (we heard), she went on to say that they would continue to stay there until they found a place to rent while their house was being repaired and cleaned. Again, All I heard (we heard) was HOTEL, indoor swimming pool ect. I actually said to her (we said) WOW, you been staying in a hotel for 4 days. Her room was right across from the vending machines and the coke machine. That, is a place I dream of being((we dream of being) how pathetic is that. The reason I love staying in a hotel with the girls is as follows: I love when I can see all of my girls at one time and a hotel room is the only way that can happen. I also get to spend quality time with the girls because I don't feel obligated to obsessively clean the same thing over and over. I love for us all to sleep together and snuggle all night. The vending machine and the coke machine speak for itself. My dream places have definitely changed since Ive had the kids, but with all that being said, there is no other place that can compare to snuggling with my girls all night long. (Except, snuggling with them all night in a hotel room in Mexico).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment