Once again Sole will not make an appearance due to her nudity. My mother asked me why I didnt buy her a shirt, as if she would put it on. The only way she will put her clothes on is if we are ready to walk out the door. If you wait too long to leave, she will undress herself and resume her dance. The thing is, Sole doesnt care about anything but chocolate and music, I wonder where she got that from. She can completely ignore visitors if they come bearing chocolate (after she gets the chocolate that is). Life is sweet.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patricks Day!
Once again Sole will not make an appearance due to her nudity. My mother asked me why I didnt buy her a shirt, as if she would put it on. The only way she will put her clothes on is if we are ready to walk out the door. If you wait too long to leave, she will undress herself and resume her dance. The thing is, Sole doesnt care about anything but chocolate and music, I wonder where she got that from. She can completely ignore visitors if they come bearing chocolate (after she gets the chocolate that is). Life is sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment