Saturday, January 30, 2010
Snowed Away From Home
Here we are, myself and the girls and my friend Julie, her mom and her 3 kids. We are stuck in Wilmington Delaware. The snow is so deep back at home we cant make it through. Which is okay, because the kids are having a great time. We are like vagabonds roaming from hotel to hotel. There are certain qualifications for the hotels we choose. First of all, they must have food because there is not a restaurant in the state of Delaware that wants to see this group come through their door. Believe me, I don't blame them. The next qualification is an indoor swimming pool. We need something to make these children tired and if it is a freezing cold indoor pool, so be it. Luna, Sole and Zen are completely in heaven. They think this is great. They loved the snowfall today. When I would stop the car, I would roll down the window so Luna and Zen so could catch snowflakes. I am beginning to wonder if we are going to be able to leave here tomorrow. It is my mom's birthday and I would like to be at home so we can have a little cake for her. I will drive through the snow for cake, you can believe that. I am having withdrawals from diet coke and I feel like a crack head. Drinking diet coke makes me happy. I need it. I cant drink regular or regulator as Molly would say, because I am a recovering addict from that too. I am trying to stop drinking the diet because of the DEADLY Aspartame ingredient. I might have to start drinking alcohol. It only takes me a half of beer to be intoxicated. Then, I can forget about the diet coke. Yeah, that's right, I will become and alcoholic so I can forget my addiction to soda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about you and my angels all day. If the snow is not clear by tomorrow I will plow my way to you so that I can squeeze some love out of this family. Be careful driving home tomorrow. You have some precious cargo in your truck. I love you and can wait till you get home.
ReplyDelete