It might be normal for other families to all sit together at meals, but when you own a restaurant and the Dad is not home at dinnertime, no one wants to sit at the table.(Except Zen, who would sit on hot coals for food.) I am trying to start our family tradition of meals together at the table. By the time we move into our new house, I want this straightened out. For some reason, I think, that in the "new house" we will be a normal family. You know, with the whole starting over on a clean slate thing (and a clean floor) we will have somehow become the 70's sitcom family that I want to be. MOVIN ON UP!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Dinner-All 3 Kids At The Table-CHECK!
It might be normal for other families to all sit together at meals, but when you own a restaurant and the Dad is not home at dinnertime, no one wants to sit at the table.(Except Zen, who would sit on hot coals for food.) I am trying to start our family tradition of meals together at the table. By the time we move into our new house, I want this straightened out. For some reason, I think, that in the "new house" we will be a normal family. You know, with the whole starting over on a clean slate thing (and a clean floor) we will have somehow become the 70's sitcom family that I want to be. MOVIN ON UP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your only hold out on this idea will be our Sole.
ReplyDeleteI just noticed after I posted that Zen is eyeing Luna's food.
ReplyDeleteKathy