Sole's hair is now down to her "love handles" in blond ringlets. I know that I should have it cut but it is so hard to part with those beautiful curls. I am going to take her today, I guess. I always pull it up or braid it anyway. She looks like cousin it with it down. It looks like a poncho. Great now I just admitted that my child looks like a freak. Speaking of freaks, Bunny weighs about 25 pounds now. All he does is eat and slam dance in his playpen. He is still very attracted to me. He also has to be scolded every night around 11:00pm when he starts to party in his night cage. I got him some little corn on the cobs "natures tooth brushes" as the package said, he likes to "brush his teeth" around 11:oo. Everytime I do something, it always has to be so difficult. I even have a difficult bunny. I spoke with the adoption agency yesterday and they said that China Central Authority are dragging their feet because they are having to quarantine Americans at their own expense and it is costing them too much money. So they believe there will be a vaccine ready by September and that is when they will bust out alot of approvals to travel. They are sending some now but at a slow rate. My agent thinks my letter of acceptance should come soon, my travel follows that. I had a plan to get a nice tan before I go so I could look really healthy but my know my KNOW IT ALL friend informed me that in China, they think that you are a peasant worker if you have a tan. I AM PEASANT WORKER!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! Don't cut little "Marilyn's" hair.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Now I am sure that you are part of the reason that I got my first hair cut in 8th grade. I had this same hair style when everyone else had Farrah fawcett's hair!
ReplyDelete