The big weigh in was this morning and I am officially 114 pounds! You can ask the little people on the WII FIT that gave me a standing ovation. Manuel was there too. 6 big pounds in 27 days. Im going for 4 more in 3 weeks. I think I can do it. Okay with all that being said, we have decided on our house and the builder has been notified and this is it and no more looking!!!!!!!!!! We both love it and the lay out is perfect. The size of the house is plenty big enough for us especially since I have to clean it. I am assuming we will break ground by September. I am still waiting for my LOA from China but feel that it is coming and I feel peaceful about it. I have alot of faith about timing these days. I am needed here right now. So tomorrow morning we leave for the Great Wolf Lodge and weare all looking forward to our mini vacation. I have so many things to be thankful for right now and I am very thankful that God is looking out for my nephew.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you're having fun at Great Wolf. Love the house, it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKathy