Sunday, July 19, 2009

Manic Monday

Tomorrow is Monday as you know, and in the China adoption world it is the biggest day of the week. If you are waiting for anything from China, you desperately wait for Mondays in hopes for something to come thru with your name on it, stamped APPROVED. I am getting so nervous because there is this rumor going around about a delay in travel because of the trade fair in China in the Fall and the Moon Festival. So, If you don't get moving soon, you will be behind the Moon Festival. That could bump you into late October. Then the Swine Flu should kick back up and who knows what else. I do know that this child and my family are destine for each other and at some point, somehow, we will be together. I am going to trust the natural flow of things and try to believe that this is the how things are meant to unfold. I am NOT very good at letting someone else control a situation that I am involved in, so this is all new for me. Anyway, I have decided to attempt to watch a movie. I don't know when or how, but I am determined to see it. 7 Years in Tibet. It is like 10 years old by now, but I think I should see it. I will let you know how it went for me. Please pray for my letter of acceptance to come thru and please pray that I can fill out the forms that I need to return to China with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment