Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Great Day




Today was great day. Luna and Sole got a visit from their cousin Roy. They made him play with their toys and in their playhouse. You know, things that 12 year old boys love to do. Although Roy live just across the the highway from us, we don't See him to often. They were very excited. The other great thing that happened today was that my friend and I went to look at a new Gym in the area. I had called a couple weeks ago to ask if they would be interested in starting a class for kids with mild special needs. This would basically be a class that the parents would stay around for and keep our kids on track. They were so amazing. The owners were all for it and the class begins in the Fall. We could not be happier. Then we were off to shopping to celebrate! Need I say more? I am also, desperately awaiting a phone call from my agency with my approval. I saw that some of the other families got theirs this week that are in the same time frame that we are in. I am hoping for news soon. It is so hard not knowing when. Although when I do get the date, I will more than likely throw up. Thursday we will meet with the builder to finalize our plans for our new house. I am guessing we will break ground in September. I am fine here, so I am not pressed to get things started. I love this house and I will love our new house too. It is starting to feel very exciting though. So many things are happening at once. But they are all good things. Once again, Thank you God, Thank you Buddha and Guan Yin please look after me and my girls and I mean ALL my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment