Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making Breakfast At The Pavon's
















Nothing ever comes easy in the Pavon house. This morning, I realized that Sole just has not been eating her pancakes with the joy she used to. I tried to offer her other breakfast items but she doesn't want them. She wants pasta with peas and sundried tomatoes. I know this because she is stalking me with a bag of frozen peas and a jar of sundried tomatoes. So "Pasta Sunrise" it is. Luna on the other hand wants to cook her own breakfast of scrambled eggs with ham. So she did and we all lived happily ever after........until lunch. ps. I was once criticized by a doctor and called a short order cook for letting my children determine what they will eat for their meals. You know what I have to say to that ORDER UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment