Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 more days until China

I cant even believe this is happening. It is the most unreal feeling on earth. I look at ZenXiao's face and I cant believe she will be my child next Monday. MY CHILD. We are getting ready to have another child. She is there waiting for me. I know there are many many stories of rough beginnings and I am not prepared for that, but I wasn't prepared for 2 children with Autism either and I could not be more thankful. My children have humbled me. I have laid down my whole being to become a mother. I am a strong woman because of my children. When you realize you have to protect and nurture another human being, that you are madly in love with, so much that it hurts, you become empowered. I know that I have been blessed and I know that I have made a difference in this world by bringing Luna and Sole into it. Now, it is time to show my gratefulness by taking a child in to my life and my family, that was not as fortunate as we have been. She brings many wonderful things to the picnic of life. She will bring us Culture and knowledge of another kind. She will bring us love and joy, just by being here. I believe in the RED THREAD. The invisible thread that attaches you to all of the people that will come into your life and as you grow older those threads get shorter, bringing them closer and finally into your life. I know there is a red thread with ZenXiao at the other end and on Monday we will finally be together, where we belong. My Zen is coming. Thank you God, Thank you Buddha and Thank you Guan Yin

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for phoning and letting us know that you leaving tonight. God Bless you on your journey and we look forward to meeting ZenXiao. We so enjoy our visits with Luna and Sole at The Book Garden, they will be so excited to bring in their new sister. Allison and I can't wait to see the three Pavon Girls walk through our door!!
    Love and Blessings - Michelle and Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! It's Jonni and I am so sorry I have not had a chance to get back to you before now. You are probably on your way to China for your sweet baby girl and I will be following your journey. I am SO very excited for you and can't wait to see ZenXiao finally in your arms. You are going to do awesome! :)

    We love you!
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli,

    One more thing, I was just reading your blog and oh my goodness, your kids are so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli,

    Just thinking of you and hope you are loving on your sweet daughter. Hope all is well. :)

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelli, I'm thinking of you today, finally the day is here. Wow. Hug ZenXiao for us until we can finally meet her!
    Best wishes with the next steps of your journey in China.
    love and blessings
    Maureen and family

    ReplyDelete