I have been given the duty of updating the blog while Kelli is in China. A few things everyone should know is that: 1 I did not know the user name, or password until today, this is why it has taken me so long to do the first post.2 I am a horrible writer, and 3. I am worse at spelling than I am at writing. Some would say that this is why they have created spell check, however my spelling is so bad that when the spell check gives you suggestions on possible words, the one that I am trying to use never appears.
With that being said, I would like to let everyone know that things seem to be going well. ZenXiao is beautiful, adorable,and full of energy. There have been some brake downs, and some issues, especially the use of the potty, but other than that, things are good. Kelli misses her girls way too much, and this is the hardest thing to deal with. But Papi is doing a fine job watching over them, and when all else fails; bribing them with Popsicles and chocolate usually works. My excuse, is that I was raised the same way and I turned out fine, right? Anyway I am going to try to post some pictures, and I will try to update the blog more often, but right now Luna has climbed up on my shoulders for the 40th. time, and the little one keeps pulling my arm and shirt because she wants me to play computer with her. Thank you everyone for your support and concerns, they will be home very shortly.
Not words can describe my feelings today. I'm just so happy for you guys...My heart is broke and you know why...But looking at your pictures meke me so happy...and I still believe that Miracles comes true...Maybe not as mmany as we want, but there is always hoppe. Can't wait to see you all reunited. The pictures are wonderfull. Thanks for share them with us.
ReplyDelete