Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Got My Travel Approval!

This morning was so amazing. It was Thursday, one day past the cut off date for China's 60th birthday celebration. What this means to everyone waiting for an approval from China of any kind will have to wait until the celebration is over. Oct 1st thru 8th. I missed the cut off. At least that is what I thought. Luna was playing on the floor and all of a sudden she stands up and says "I have to go tell my Mei Mei" (Mei Mei means little sister in Chinese) Luna learned this on a video 6 months ago (atleast) I ran from the kitchen when I heard her say that and said "Luna, What do you have to tell your Mei Mei?" She ignored me and kept right on walking and said again " I have to go tell my Mei Mei". I knew it then, for sure, that Luna knew my travel approval was here. I asked my agency to call their China rep and bother her and like a champ Andrea did. She called about an hour after Luna said it. Your travel approval IS HERE. They were holding it (and not telling us) because they still needed my appointment at the Embassy in China and they couldn't get that until after the holiday. But, it was here and I knew it was, because of my Luna. I have thought for along time now that Luna is a very spiritually connected child. I believe when she was in the depths of Autism and could not communicate with anyone (except her friends Dora and Diego) she developed a means of communication that didn't require her to talk. She is truly an Angel sent straight from heaven. I cannot even begin to express the joy that Luna and Sole bring to my life. The are the purest, sweetest, loving little girls you could ever know. My heart tells me that ZenXiao is equally as precious as her sisters. I feel like God has given me his treasures to look after. There could not be any other explanation as to why I would have been so fortunate to have been blessed with these children. Everything they do and every smile I see on their face is meaningful to me. Nothing is taken for granted and nothing is left unrecognized. I know that my second chance at life had a purpose and I don't even have to go out and hunt for it, it is laid out in front of me and I will forever be grateful for the my three little angels Luna, Sole and Zen. Thank you God, Thank you Buddha, Thank you Guan Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment