And now there are three, and how sweet they look together. My heart was warmed again when I saw Manuel with Zen, how wonderful for both of them. Blessings, Michelle
I'm so happy that you and Zen are finally home. I thought about you both every day since you left and knew it was going to be perfect once you got back. Congrats to all of you. I know the girls are very excited.
Look at all 3 of your beautiful; girls! They are all so beautiful and it looks like Zen has always been home. Good to see you guys made it home safely and we are sending hugs and kisses.
Welcome Home Zen!!!! She looks so perfect next to Luna and Sole. She looks so happy, so at HOME! The picture of her and Manuel is precious! So happy for you all! Love, Jen Rhoades
Welcome Home ZenXiao!! You beautiful angel! Finally, we can all breathe! How awesome!I can't even imagine how you are all feeling right now. Let me know when things settle down Kelli, we're so anxious to meet your beautiful daughter! HUGS Maureen, Matt, Matthew,and Fiona
I have lived by the ocean for most of my life.I have travelled to Austrailia, Hawaii, Jamacia, Barbados, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Puerto Rico and soon to China. I have 2 Beautiful biological children Luna 5 and Sole 3. They are high functioning autistics. Sole has apraxia (she cannot talk) YET! My husband is from Chile in South America and is an avid soccer player and fan. We own a Mexican Restaurant. We are in the process of an adoption from China. Her name is Yang ChunXiao and she is 4. We will call her ZenXiao Adeline. I am waiting for my letter of acceptance and my travel approval from China. Today is May 4th 2009.
It's so great to see the girls all together. I love the picture of Manuel with Zen, how sweet. Love, Aunt Kathy
ReplyDeleteAnd now there are three, and how sweet they look together. My heart was warmed again when I saw Manuel with Zen, how wonderful for both of them. Blessings, Michelle
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you and Zen are finally home. I thought about you both every day since you left and knew it was going to be perfect once you got back. Congrats to all of you. I know the girls are very excited.
ReplyDeleteLook at all 3 of your beautiful; girls! They are all so beautiful and it looks like Zen has always been home. Good to see you guys made it home safely and we are sending hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jonni
Welcome Home Zen!!!! She looks so perfect next to Luna and Sole. She looks so happy, so at HOME!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of her and Manuel is precious! So happy for you all!
Love,
Jen Rhoades
Welcome Home ZenXiao!! You beautiful angel! Finally, we can all breathe! How awesome!I can't even imagine how you are all feeling right now. Let me know when things settle down Kelli, we're so anxious to meet your beautiful daughter!
ReplyDeleteHUGS
Maureen, Matt, Matthew,and Fiona
Welcome home Zen, your Mommy waited a long time for this moment! Kelli, she looks so happy....Your 3 daughters are just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSue