We are officially gymnast. Not Julie and I but Molly, Luna and Sole. I know they are because they all have official gymnastic outfits and as you can see from the pictures the are practically Olympic material. I mean just look at those forward rolls! I cant wait for Zen to get here so she can join the TEAM! It was alot of fun today. After gymnastics we went to get lunch at Una's Pizza (I think that's the name) We ate like little Piggy's and finished it off with bananas foster and chocolate cake OH YEAH we were all happy. Luna and Molly did such a good job of following the instructor, I couldn't believe it. They wanted to go back after lunch. I think this was a great idea and we are looking so forward to continuing the classes with the girls. I love homeschool! Tune in next week for a peek at their new official gymnastic leotards!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The balance beam should be a snap for Luna. She's been walking the back of the couch forever.
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy