Rhymes and Sorting were on the menu for today. Luna still loves to sort, so I ask her to either count or say the colors as she sorts the items so she can teach Sole. It is a little hard trying to work with them together and I dont have a a timeframe nailed down yet for homeschooling. I need to take atvantage of the hours when Manuel is home. Even then they tend to migrate to the area I have designated for their daily lessons. Some things they can do together, but I also need alot of one on one time too. We will iron out our schedule over the next couple weeks and get in a better routine. I am still trying to get all of my materials together and straighten everything up. I feel like Iam all over the place right now but in a good way, if you know what I mean. My girls are happy, learning, socializing and growing and that is what it's all about.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kelli
ReplyDeleteYour girls are just beautiful, cant wait to see the 3 of them together!
Sue