Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Accidental Vacation!

I cannot even begin to decribe how much fun and how many laughs we had over the past week on our Williamsburg vacation. The girls had so much fun with my friend Julies kids. We did NOT want it to end. We left Great Wolf Lodge on Wednesday and followed Julie to Colonial Williamsburg for a "Homeschooler Event" that was taking place there. I think that Colonial Williamsburg let out a sigh of relief when we finally left on Friday. We pretty much broke everything in the hotel including the electricity and flooded the bathrooms in every restaurant and museum, tortured waitress, bus drivers, maids, colonial people, animals, trees, silk worms (Molly) and were glad to seen leave everywhere we went. We stayed in filthy, dirty hotels thanks to Julie and priceline and I wore the same thing for almost a week, thanks to me for forgetting my own clothes. We did discover IHOP and the fact that it doesn't matter how horrible 5 kids are acting, you can still find a way to enjoy a 6000 calorie breakfast. I cannot wait to go back for the Christmas Festivities. I just hope that ZenXiao is here to with us to share in the good times and the great memories with us. There is nothing better than an accidental weeks vacation with another dysfunctional family!

No comments:

Post a Comment