I asked Luna to draw her emotion on the face of the little girl and she drew a happy face and then she wrote her name perfectly. Today was amazing. I had to call my sister in law right a way to tell her the great news about Luna. I could not believe it myself, so I needed someone else to hear it. Luna cannot say the S sound. She somehow replaces it with an F. So small is Fall or Fismall. After 5 minutes of working with Luna she could say the S sound perfectly, in fact she covered up my mouth from the other side of the table as if to say "Ive got it" and she belted out SMALL. It is pretty sad that it only took 5 minutes to fix that. My sister in laws have tried to work with her but she just kept saying it with the F sound. I guess she needed her mommy to show her how it was done!:) I am so proud of Luna and Sole, they really love the whole homeschool thing. Sole loves it because she can come to school in her underware and Luna loves it because she doesn't have to leave the building. We have so many great things lined up for them that I am not worried about them spending too much time alone. They will start gymnastics next week, they have a horse riding lesson coming up soon, we are going back to great wolf lodge and I am meeting with a tutor for Autistic children next week. That will supplement their homeschooling and she will have leads on local activities for the girls. When ZenXiao comes home I hope to start them all ice skating. It is going to be a great year!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment