Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New House - Were getting There


Soon, this will be are new house. It is really beautiful and the kids will have such a nice yard to play in. We are hoping for June. It would be a shame not to be able to move in for the Summer. Hopefully the pool will be finished and the yard will be fenced in by then too. With this weather, I'm not sure how its going to go down. There have been so many days that they could not work. The Amish were there today, laying the cement for the garage. I love the Amish, they are all business and you can see how skilled they are and how proud of their work they are. It is so great to watch them work. I am still puzzled by the woman that drives the van that takes them back and forth. She gets to sit in the van eating all day. That is a job that I am interested in. I cant imagine how you would apply for that job. I am a very good eater and I would love to sit down for 8 hours a day. My current job doesn't allow that, my 3 bosses (Luna, Sole and Zen) do not allow any time for sitting unless it is on the toilet and they have the option to join me at any given time. I have mastered going to the bathroom while kissing. I want to let the woman driver lady know, if she is ever sick that I could take the job over. I did not go to College but I think I meet the qualifications for the job. As I said before I am a very good eater and I have the potential to be a very good sitter. I also obey the law when driving except when someone (Julie) is screaming directions at me while lost in Virginia. Thank God the police officer let me go because someone (Julie) was a directions Nazi. I'm not sure what the qualifications were for the Police officer's job because he did not know where the Bay Brige Tunnell was or how much it cost to cross it. What we did figure out, was that the Bay Bridge Tunnell was 5 minutes from where the police Officer pulled us over, "Us" meaning "Me'. How can you feel safe in Virginia with that guy? Anyway, back to the Amish. I feel like I want to go up to them and question them about their life style. It might be something that I might be interested in for the future. Knowing their stand point on "Ihop" is very important to me. If the Amish are not down with "Ihop" then I am going to have to pass on becoming Amish. Its all about the Pancakes!

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record, we'd still be driving around in circles, visiting every McDonalds in Virginia if you were left to navigate! As far as the job as the Amish worker's driver, I'm pretty sure I have that in the bag - I am a great sitter and eater. In fact some days that is all I do (at least the eating part!). I would even eat the required hamburger if necessary. I'll let you know if I need a substitute though.
    AM

    ReplyDelete