Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I am consumed with sadness
Today we found out that a friend is missing. He played soccer with Manuel and was a friend of my sister in law Vanessa. I knew him from coming to the Cactus with his family. His name is Greg Forte and he has been missing since last night. His car was found with his jacket and cellphone in it and his hat was found on the dunes. He was last seen by friends in Fenwick Island at around 10pm last night. I am so full of grief. I feel grief for his mother who is looking for him and his family and friends. Sometimes, things do not affect me that much but for some reason I feel incredibly sad. I hope that he is found safe and I hope he is found soon. Once I became a mother, all news filters through the mother part of my heart and I guess that is why I feel such a great weight in my heart tonight. I cannot even imagine how his mother must feel. I am hoping for good news in the morning. Until then, I am going to try to be positive, as positive as I can be. God has done many favors for me so I always feel ashamed to ask for more but tonight I will ask for Greg to be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment