Okay, I absolutley have NO experience at being the Tooth Fairy. Luna is so excited that she has carried Zen's teeth in a little silk bag all day. I told her that since Zen lost 2 teeth today, she would probably leave all 3 of them a present under their pillows. Zen has no clue at all and could careless about her teeth that fell out. (okay, they didnt just fall out, Manuel yanked one out with dental floss and when Zen was rinsing her mouth out she spit the other one down the drain. We had to take the drian apart to get it out so Luna could have closure. She has been following us around all day saying that her teeth are loose too. She wants us to yank them out. Rule number one: Dont lose the teeth! I have broken rule number one and am searching the house for the little silk bag. I am freaking out because I have failed as a tooth fairy. I am going to have to write a note that covers up for my neglect. I will say something like this... Due to the high quantity of teeth lost today, I have decided to leave yours here for you...somewhere in the house...or the car...or at Julies house. They were such pretty teeth, I thought you might like to keep them. Love, The Tooth Fairy.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Zen Loses Both of Her front Teeth Today!
Okay, I absolutley have NO experience at being the Tooth Fairy. Luna is so excited that she has carried Zen's teeth in a little silk bag all day. I told her that since Zen lost 2 teeth today, she would probably leave all 3 of them a present under their pillows. Zen has no clue at all and could careless about her teeth that fell out. (okay, they didnt just fall out, Manuel yanked one out with dental floss and when Zen was rinsing her mouth out she spit the other one down the drain. We had to take the drian apart to get it out so Luna could have closure. She has been following us around all day saying that her teeth are loose too. She wants us to yank them out. Rule number one: Dont lose the teeth! I have broken rule number one and am searching the house for the little silk bag. I am freaking out because I have failed as a tooth fairy. I am going to have to write a note that covers up for my neglect. I will say something like this... Due to the high quantity of teeth lost today, I have decided to leave yours here for you...somewhere in the house...or the car...or at Julies house. They were such pretty teeth, I thought you might like to keep them. Love, The Tooth Fairy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhh a tooth-less grin! she is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!
Sue