Friday, December 4, 2009
Personal Space
I used to watch the Maybelline commercial with the beautiful model that stands in the mirror putting on her makeup while her beautiful pretend daughter admires her and think, I would love to be that pretend mother. How wonderful it would be to have your little girl stand in the bathroom and copy everything you do. Ok, it was a commercial and it was FAKE! Now that I have a daughter that follows me around all day everywhere I go and imitates me, I can tell you, that the model is only smiling and happy because when the commercial is over, the real mother takes the little girl home! I never realized how ridiculous I am until Zen started imitating every breath I take. Its not Zen that bothers me, its me. She even sighs if I sigh. Sometimes I feel like I could go insane. Having Luna and Sole around is completely different, they could careless about how I get ready or what I wear. I have grown used to being ignored and I kind of like it. Now, that someone actually finds me interesting, I cant handle it. Zen loves human company and prefers it over toys or computers or anything else that we mothers use so that we may go to the BATHROOM! When I go to the bathroom, I have to kiss zen. I also wipe all 3 of my children so, you can imagine that most of my day is spent in the toilet, the dumper, the potty, the can or anything else you would like to label it. It all comes out to me spending most of my day in the bathroom, I am a bathroom attendant. I wipe, I pull up underpanies, I assist in hand washing. Sometimes I even let them wash their own hands for as long as the want to so I can have a moment to do something for myself, like FOLD CLOTHES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment