Wednesday, March 9, 2011
The Unfolding of Another Day
So, This is how the last 24 hours have played out. Seriously. It all started with the usual kid issues, but we all know how hard the day can become even if it's like any other day. You never seem to get used to it. Bedtime, Yeah! Well, not so yeah. Dragging through bath time and refusing to read anything to anyone. Carry Sole back to the bed and smell the stench of pee that somehow went undetected all day. Strip bed, make bed, wash linens, wash blanket. Asleep at 10:00 woke up at 11:00. Teko, (the dog) has diarrhea. Clean that up, back to bed. Teko throws up in my bed, on my very favorite softy blanket. Get a blanket from Soles room and realize after I get all snuggly that it too has been urinated on. I don't care, I will shower as soon as I get up. 1:00 am Teko has diarhea, again. Clean that up, back to bed with the peed blanket. Teko tries to lay above my head on the pillow and I go to push him off and realize I stuck my hand in the diareah that was left on his fur. Ok, my fingers smell like poop, my blanket smells like pee and I am still going to stay in bed. 5:00 am Teko needed to poop again. 5:10 am wash Teko in the sink. back to bed. Just one more hour please. 10 minutes later, Luna shows up and Teko gets so excited he starts biting her. At this point, there is really no point in trying to act like this isn't really happening, because IT IS! I forgot to mention the hours that lead up to bedtime. On my way back from Salisbury, I went to sit my phone in the console of the car and gently place it in Sole's open cup of McDonald's lemonade. If you call me, I will not answer because my cell phone now lives in a baggie of rice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment