Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 2 (Williamsburg Vacation)

The one thing my children like to do is ride on a bus. So, that's what we did today. We rode the bus, twice. It may seem like a simple thing to do and it is, but it is a real crowd pleaser in the Pavon family. We got on the bus at the visitor center and we rode through Historic Williamsburg, twice. We had a great lunch at a little cafe and walked around. It was 75 degrees here. Luna got a big pencil, Sole got a lamb and Zen got a finger puppet. It was a banner day. The cafe had music playing so Sole was in heaven. Of course she had to do her dance where she sways from side to side with her eyes closed (better known as the rain dance on day 1) and everyone comments on it. Awww, look at her isn't she funny. NO she is NOT funny, she has Autism and isnt doing that dance to draw attention to herself, she cant help it. She doesnt give a crap what anyone thinks, says or does. Take for instance Day 1 here. She wasnt at all moved by what happened. She could give a crap that I was covered with blood and crying. I even tried to show her my scrapes but she didn't care. I wonder what she does care about. I know she cares about Chocolate. Anyway, I guess, like Luna, she will evolve at some point. She counts to 10 in Spanish and she has been saying alot of new things lately. I think we should work on the nudity thing first and then go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment