Wednesday, December 29, 2010
A Day In The Life...
The one thing that you do not want to say to the very distinguished black male waiter at IHOP is: WAITRESS, why are you wearing an earring? The WAITER nicely said "just for some spice" followed by Luna's next line...Why would you put spice in your ear? This was enough for me because I get embarrassed very easily.In the hot tub at the hotel, I tell Luna it is time to get out of the hot tub and as she starts to walk up the stairs and stops and then she says "Wait until I pee first." The father and his two sons that were in the hot tub suddenly decided to get out. I am learning to expect Luna to say something when I least expect it, so now I just walk around all day wondering who will be her next "victim". I guess, this is what its like to have a "normal" child. I liked it better when she ignored everyone. I try to scope out the place and go in the opposite direction of anyone that I feel could fall prey to her. She really has no clue about offending someone, to her her questions are just what they are, questions. Then theres Sole. Sole thinks it is perfectly normal to dive into someone else's pizza in the next table over, because after all, we are there to get PIZZA. Does it really matter who ordered it and where they sat it down. Starting off your meal owing the next table over a slice of pizza is not the way I planned it. Sole is Sole. She does what ever feels right to her. In her defense, it was a really big pizza, so there should not have been a problem with giving up a slice. That is what I do now, I try to justify things, so I don't feel like a complete idiot. My kids are unpredictable. They will eat your food, touch your baby, tell you that your sons ears are big and ask you if you are an old lady or a senora. I don't really care anymore because I realize that I probably will never see the people again and that justifies everything. AMEN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment