Sunday, August 15, 2010
The Vending Machine Issue
It has come to my attention, that Sole has a gambling problem and counselling and a support group might be in order. Yes, she is 4 but that means nothing when she is rolling the dice (putting the money in the vending machine) Somehow, she has convinced herself that she is winning a prize every time and like all gamblers she is not about to stop when she is up. She actually goes crazy, she tried to frisk the big mean woman at the Good Will and tried to take my 85 year old mother to the floor for her wallet. I keep trying to explain to her that it is a vending machine and not a grab machine but she wants NO part of that. I guess the fact the Zen screams "You Won , good job Sole" doesn't help either. I'm not sure how to handle this and it is becoming an expensive addiction. My mother left the Good Will with a plastic bag full of potato chips, candy bars and life savers. The other problem is that she doesn't want anyone else to play they "vending machine game" because she thinks they win her prize. She will take you down for your coins, just ask my mother. I hope, like all of her addictions that this will go away. She has not had shoes on in 3 weeks and that problem has no end in sight. She refuses to wear shoes now, so she goes barefoot everywhere we go. I have to wash her feet in the sink and then sanitize them after. Sole is truly one of a kind. She is a lover and her smile is worth a million dollars. Maybe that is why I cant say no to her and I love her more each day. It actually makes me laugh to see her bare footed and gambling, she is just perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment