Thursday, August 20, 2009

Return To The Great Wolf Lodge















































































Yes, we did it again and I must say it was better the second time around. My niece Elizabeth went with us this time and she had a great time with my friend Julie's kids. They were closer in age than Luna and Sole were to her so we were a little BORING to her. Anyway, Luna and Sole had such a great time. We did not want to leave. I would have stayed if Vanessa didn't have to be back to work. Julie stayed with her kids and they are probably never coming home. I love it there. It is alot of work but it is such a great trade off when you see your kids smiling and having fun all day and then collapsing at night from exhaustion. Luna, really got into it this time. She loves the wave pool. I feel like I want to turn around and head back. There are not many things that my kids can do and this is the first time that I can honestly say my kids were "fitting in" with everyone elses. Sole loves the water, she loves to go under and is trying to swim. The good thing is that Julie and her kids love it too, so I know we will be headed back. I guess the next time will be with ZenXiao unless they put me off for months of picking her up. I am fighting for my travel date but it is out of my hands.

2 comments:

  1. How about Aunt Kathy get's to go next time????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hoping to get my family there. We have 2 about the same distance from us. But....time is an issue.

    ReplyDelete